You want open communication with your dreams and expectations when you build a Master Life Plan or a sustainable spending plan. Journaling is one of the more effective ways to open that dialogue.
Contrary to what you may have heard, journaling is a pleasurable activity. I see it as a treat, a way to withdraw from the world and spend time with me–my very own mental health retreat at my beck and call.
There is an intimate connection between brain, heart and hand. It has to do with the speed of thinking and the not so speedy writing coming together to help you reveal your innermost wishes.
- Starts the sorting and grouping process
- Allows freedom of expression
- Finds the missing pieces and the unsaid
- Moves you towards wholeness and growth, to who you really are
- It is a known and often used stress-releasing tool
<< older | top | newer >>